law and order crimin

images Law amp; Order CI Cast Photos: law and order crimin. Law amp; Order Criminal Intent
  • Law amp; Order Criminal Intent



  • idlinginc
    04-11 11:52 AM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=57383#post57383





    wallpaper Law amp; Order Criminal Intent law and order crimin. law and order criminal intent nfl draft
  • law and order criminal intent nfl draft



  • h1bh1bus
    01-04 11:07 AM
    Hi Guys

    I was working with a company on H1b and i left to india for a vacation on aug 13 . got stuck in india due to some personal reasons.
    I got paid till aug 30 as i had leave sanctioned till aug 30.
    came back to US on dec 30.
    Didnt get paid for the month of sept oct nov dec.
    But i was never out of status as I was in india.
    now can i apply for a h1b trasnfer as i m getting a job with a very good company with good salary.
    i have paystubs till aug 30 2009. never out of status .

    thanks





    law and order crimin. law and order criminal intent nfl draft
  • law and order criminal intent nfl draft



  • Blog Feeds
    06-28 03:30 PM
    Immigration Law from Houston Immigration Lawyer - Annie Banerjee Has Just Posted the Following:


    In McDonald v. Chicago, The Supreme Court reasserted today that individuals have the right to retain guns at both the State and Local levels. The Majority consisting of conservative justices---- Alito, Roberts, Scalia, Thomas, and Kennedy based their decision on the history of the second Amendment, where militias were given the right to protect their farmlands. At that time we had no organized police force, we had no justice system in place.

    Who are the militias of today? The KKK-- the uneducated people, who generally do not work, collect welfare checks, and blame all their owes on the colored people and now the "illegal immigrants."

    If the Supreme Court grants the right to local levels to enact gun controls, one can only speculate for instance what kind of gun control laws Maricopa COunty in Arizona will enact.

    Due Process protects every "individual"; it does not say "citizens". And just like every individual has the right to protect themselves with weapons, every individuals also have the more fundamental right to live.

    Although the justices said that the Second Amendment allows for a reasonable restriction of guns, their rationale based on history of the second Amendment gives the militias a carte blanche right to bear arms. This can indeed set a dangerous precedence.

    For more information contact Houston Immigration Lawyer (http://www.visatous.com) or Houston Immigration Attorney (http://www.visatous.com), Annie Banerjeehttps://blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/8629098317507537197-3007429105780062622?l=usimmigrationmatters.blogspo t.com


    More... (http://usimmigrationmatters.blogspot.com/2010/06/second-amendment.html)





    2011 law and order criminal intent nfl draft law and order crimin. Law amp; Order Criminal Intent
  • Law amp; Order Criminal Intent



  • rb_248
    05-12 09:05 AM
    If going out of the country for a long time as a GC holder, you may need to apply for travel document (returning resident ????) with USCIS.
    Long Term = > 3 months ?? (may want to check with an attorney)



    more...


    law and order crimin. law and order criminal intent nfl draft
  • law and order criminal intent nfl draft



  • kiran24
    05-18 04:45 PM
    My mother came for a 6 months visit on December 10th of 2010. But she left in April of 2011 (April 9th 2011), two months short of her 6 month's stay. Can she come again in August 2011 for a six month's stay, and stay till Feb 2012? Or will she have to return in 2 months? (return by October 2011)
    My mother has 10 year multiple entry visa.
    I heard that a visitor can stay only 6 months in a year, is it true?
    If yes, is the calendar year counted from January to december?
    Thanks in advance!





    law and order crimin. law and order criminal intent baby picture
  • law and order criminal intent baby picture



  • immi_seeker
    04-27 04:14 PM
    I took an infopass appointment last october and my FBI name check status was pending. After seeing the USCIS memo on march4th that all namecheck pending for 180 days has been cleared by feb 28th 2009, i went again for an infopass appt last week. IO toldme that my namecheck is still pending.

    So i contacted my senators office same day and sent all my info along with the USCIS memo. Next day senators office called me back and told me that they called USCIS and came to know that my name check has been cleared. Senators office told me that infopass information could be wrong or may not have been updated.

    IS that a possibility ? any inputs ?



    more...


    law and order crimin. Law amp; Order Criminal Intent
  • Law amp; Order Criminal Intent



  • qtoask
    06-25 03:17 PM
    I have not heard any new I485 approvals for Today? Do you know any?





    2010 law and order criminal intent nfl draft law and order crimin. Law amp; Order CI Cast Photos:
  • Law amp; Order CI Cast Photos:



  • uma001
    07-09 10:58 AM
    Hi,
    My wife got her H1B in Oct 2008. But could not work until date.
    We want to get her H1B transferred back to H4. There are NO pay stubs for her.

    I am on H1B with job. And I have my pay stubs.

    Will there be any problem in her H1B to H4 transfer without her pay stubs ?

    Thank you.

    Dont worry pokiri, just apply for trasnfer thru lawyer. My friend recently did it for his wife. She got H1 to H4 in 2 months without any RFEs. She did not work after she got her H1 in 2007 April and she don't have pay stubs.



    more...


    law and order crimin. law and order crimin
  • law and order crimin



  • Neo_Clone01
    10-09 12:20 AM
    ahhh i see
    and im assuming that most companies have the plug in to view these
    which would make it the best way to send out samples of my work, right?
    im asking cuz im done with makin cds of my work
    ive sent out so many cd's with exes of director and flash on it - only to find out that most companies have firewalls that wont allow exe opening, or that the cd simply wont open on a mac.
    and i wonder why i dont have a job yet lol





    hair Law amp; Order Criminal Intent law and order crimin. Law amp; Order Criminal Intent
  • Law amp; Order Criminal Intent



  • kufloyd
    05-20 07:15 PM
    I have a question about the Aytes memo - it says that if the name check has been pending for more than 180 days, then the 485 will be adjudicated. My question is when does the 180 day clock start? Is it on the day that the 485 application was received by the service center (going by the receipt date on the 485 notice)? Or is it the day when your PD and processing dates both become current?

    Thanks,
    Kunal



    more...


    law and order crimin. law and order criminal intent icarus. Icarus Flies on Criminal
  • law and order criminal intent icarus. Icarus Flies on Criminal



  • friend_in_NC
    06-25 06:50 AM
    My attorney has asked to send color copies of the driver's license for 485 filing. I just now realized that I have not changed my address on the license. Will that be a problem? Is it critical to have current address on the license? Any thoughts?





    hot law and order criminal intent nfl draft law and order crimin. All Things Law And Order
  • All Things Law And Order



  • GCNirvana007
    09-06 12:14 AM
    my gc is filed under eb3 India PD march 2007

    is it true i cant be promoted till GC comes through &

    is it true my salary cant be raised beyond a certain point

    GC has got nothing to do with your work, who told you that



    more...


    house for the latest Law amp; Order law and order crimin. Law and Order: Criminal Intent season 9 episode 14 Palimpsest
  • Law and Order: Criminal Intent season 9 episode 14 Palimpsest



  • dskhabra
    07-09 08:16 PM
    If you are in US continuously for 3 years...





    tattoo law and order criminal intent baby picture law and order crimin. Law and Order: Criminal Intent season 9 episode 14 Palimpsest
  • Law and Order: Criminal Intent season 9 episode 14 Palimpsest



  • eb3_nepa
    06-14 02:47 PM
    uma001, this joke is is VERY VERY bad taste. You are making a mockery out of a LOT of people's misery.



    more...


    pictures Law amp; Order Criminal Intent law and order crimin. law and order criminal intent nfl draft
  • law and order criminal intent nfl draft



  • tonyHK12
    09-29 02:52 PM
    No point in dreaming about getting any support from dems, they will bring up DREAM act for illegals and will hold legals hostage until CIR.

    Our best chance is to get support from the republican pro-legal immigration senators like - Cornyn, Kyl, Judd Greg etc..

    I second this. How about getting our members to contact them by phone or mail for support?





    dresses All Things Law And Order law and order crimin. Law and Order Criminal Intent
  • Law and Order Criminal Intent



  • lecter
    January 24th, 2005, 04:16 AM
    Agree. Fill flash on Animal pictures is a big goal of mine in 2005. tanzania is my big target for this practice.



    more...


    makeup law and order crimin law and order crimin. for the latest Law amp; Order
  • for the latest Law amp; Order



  • mnq1979
    08-31 05:23 PM
    i dont get it, what did i do that some body gave me a RED DOT !!!!
    all i asked was a simple question to which i did not get a response.





    girlfriend Law and Order: Criminal Intent season 9 episode 14 Palimpsest law and order crimin. Law and Order Crimin
  • Law and Order Crimin



  • Rb_newsletter
    01-27 12:29 PM
    Why this is posted here? It was published in Aug 2002 and that too in anti website. Guys don't give publicity for antis here.





    hairstyles law and order criminal intent icarus. Icarus Flies on Criminal law and order crimin. Law amp; Order CI “The Consoler”
  • Law amp; Order CI “The Consoler”



  • milind70
    09-28 03:16 PM
    Hi all,

    Please let me know what could be the problem. On Apr25, my status changed to Case Received and Pending. Last Updated Date is 05/18.

    When i contacted my employer, he says my petition is approved. But still when i find the status online, it's not reflected.

    What could be the problem?

    Any thoughts would be highly aprpeciated.

    Thanks,
    Santhosh


    Looks like most probably a glitch in the USCIS online system.Many members have posted the problem you posted above





    nursekm
    09-24 06:54 PM
    Hello,

    My situation:

    I have I-485 pending at NSC EB3 category with July 2007 filing date. My I-140 is approved. I am planing to quit my job and get a job in different job qualification.Hence cannot file AC21.

    My wife got naturalized and after researching online, I made a decision to file new 485 with I-130,I-864 and I-131. My AP based on employment based 485 is expired and hence I applied for new I-131 through family based thus saving money.

    I did not apply for I-765 (Family Based) as I had an active EAD untill 2012(Employment Based).

    I am to quit my job and afraid that my I-140 (Approved Jan 2008) will be pulled and hence my I-485(Employment Based) will be denied/revoked. Since my active EAD is based on the employment based 485, it will be unusable/revoked as well.I do not want to invoke AC21. For this reason, I want to file EAD based on Family -I-485.

    My question is :

    1) Can I file for I-765 based on pending I-485 (Family Based IR1).
    2) Since they required to submit the last EAD issued - which in my case is employment based EAD expiring in 2012, The chances are USCIS will deny it or am I to do something differently?

    In brief,

    How do I apply for 2nd EAD (Family based IR1 with new I485) while the Employment based EAD is still active?
    What documents should I turn in ?
    How do I explain USCIS about the situation?





    spicy_guy
    10-13 01:27 PM
    With EAD, yes.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment