goldfish tattoo design

images SKETCH OF TATTOO ART, GOLDFISH goldfish tattoo design. Koi Sleeve Tattoo Designs
  • Koi Sleeve Tattoo Designs



  • fcres
    01-15 01:59 PM
    Sec. 45. 2 Priority date of applicants.

    As it sound to me It means PD of primary applicant will be the PD of spouse and child.

    I did not follow.

    Anyway this is the situation. I'm in EB3 with a PD Dec 2002. DH is in EB2 with a PD in 2006. Can he file I-485 for us using my PD according to the above law?





    wallpaper Koi Sleeve Tattoo Designs goldfish tattoo design. koi carp tattoo designs.
  • koi carp tattoo designs.



  • GC4US
    06-11 01:47 AM
    Hello everybody,

    I just got an RFE for I-485...they are asking about marriage certificate and birth certificate...when I applied for I-485, I sent marriage certificate and birth certificate ..why they are asking me again to send?

    And can you tell me please what to do with the following.......Uscis sent me too an envelope where to put my documents for RFE.......but the docs dont fit in the small envelope...is it ok if I put my docs in a different and bigger envelope?

    My PD is sept 2005 ROW.
    If someone faced the same situation please help me with some advice.

    Thanks in advance





    goldfish tattoo design. 2010 Butterfly koi tattoo
  • 2010 Butterfly koi tattoo



  • chantu
    05-07 09:48 AM
    Perfectly fine. I did the same and no issues. Also for W-2, Tax returns, PP submit photo copies.

    Hello All,

    For the Visitors Visa(for parents), can a photocopy of Pay-check's be sufficient. Since the last few pay-rolls, my employer is giving everybody a photocopy of the Pay-check from Pay-chex Inc.To reduce costs of printing and mailing the Pay-checks, My employer is asking Pay-chex Inc to email the Bi-weekly pay-rolls of everybody.

    Wondering if the US Embassy in India would create an issue by not bringing the original Pay-stubs.

    Thanks!!





    2011 koi carp tattoo designs. goldfish tattoo design. Japanese Koi fish tattoos are
  • Japanese Koi fish tattoos are



  • hope4gc
    09-08 06:58 PM
    I am in the same situation.
    I am applying H4 for my my wife, but the question 3g in Part4 , i am not able to make a right choice
    Yes if she has worked after admission in the US - Qualifies for this
    No if she is going to be dependent on my H1B - Qualifies from the date of approval

    What should be choice in this case as she will have worked for 10 months before getting the H4

    We also need to provide employment details on part 4 continued section for both Yes and NO

    can somebody throw some light on this?
    Thanks
    :confused:



    more...


    goldfish tattoo design. goldfish tattoo design.
  • goldfish tattoo design.



  • quizzer
    11-04 01:10 PM
    what was ur I140 category and service center?

    what does the status show on uscis.gov and the last updated date (LUD)?

    Thanks





    goldfish tattoo design. pictures on koi sleeve
  • pictures on koi sleeve



  • canmt
    12-06 07:46 AM
    Is it possible to get F1 status adjusted to H1 without going for a H1 stamping?



    more...


    goldfish tattoo design. Koi Fish Tattoo is one of the
  • Koi Fish Tattoo is one of the



  • Dilemma
    10-22 05:42 PM
    Hello -

    I am in sort of big dilemma. My Background:
    - Single (not married)
    - Currently on H1-B valid until Dec 2011.
    - PD July 2007. Company A
    - I140 & AOS filed concurrently in Aug 2007. Approved I140 (June 2008) & AOS pending. EAD & AP since Dec 2007.

    I am currently working (full-time) for company A who started my GC process since last 3+ yrs. And lately I am realizing that my growth opportunity in terms of salary (more importantly) & career is very limited & been looking out lately. To an extent that I feel so frustrated that it has started to affect my social behavior.

    Recently, couple of other employers have shown interest in me which align completely with my future goals. But, the problem is the following:

    - they dont do H1-B & willing to hire me on EAD. Hopefully, AC21 should not be a problem as the prospective job will be in the same area.
    - I am currently single planning to get married in a year or so. I want my spouse to have an option to be my dependent ie H4.

    So, I have following questions to experts here which will help me decide what option to take:

    1) Shall I go ahead with new employer & start using EAD ?

    2) My GC doesn't seem to get approved for another year or so. Is it worthwhile to keep the option of my spouse being on H4 open & get myself frustrated & spoil my career in current company?

    3) Can I move to EAD -> H1-B later? Maybe once I move out of this company A & join company B on EAD either company B or some other company may be ready to file H1-B petition ? This is just to open up the option of my spouse get H4.

    Please advise.

    Thanks in advance...





    2010 2010 Butterfly koi tattoo goldfish tattoo design. SKETCH OF TATTOO ART, GOLDFISH
  • SKETCH OF TATTOO ART, GOLDFISH



  • Horace Jones
    07-07 10:39 AM
    Thanks for the link. I read the first few paragraphs and it seems really interesting. I'll check the rest out later on tonight.



    more...


    goldfish tattoo design. style tattoo and kanji
  • style tattoo and kanji



  • sanjay
    07-06 04:34 PM
    Can't you guy's think twice before opening a thread. In last 30 minutes I see three threads on same subject. Copy and paste from OH site.

    Give us some break. Just try to browse current threads and then post something new if you had.





    hair Japanese Koi fish tattoos are goldfish tattoo design. goldfish tattoo meaning.
  • goldfish tattoo meaning.



  • Anders �stberg
    February 13th, 2005, 04:47 PM
    Makes you wonder how it was, rows and rows of beds with sick people I guess.



    more...


    goldfish tattoo design. Top Side Body Tattoo Designs
  • Top Side Body Tattoo Designs



  • Anders �stberg
    July 1st, 2004, 06:49 AM
    �Hola! Alcanor - Welcome!

    Nice picture, please show us more...

    Don't worry about your English, it's certainly better than my Spanish. :)

    incorrect information from Immigration Officers at TSC [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : incorrect information from Immigration Officers at TSC






    hot goldfish tattoo design. goldfish tattoo design. Koi Fish Tattoo Design With
  • Koi Fish Tattoo Design With



  • james_bond_007
    03-25 08:18 PM
    Hi,
    Your case is with TSC or NSC ? . TSC online system has been down for over 2 months now ( no updates after 2/10/09 ).



    more...


    house koi-fish-tattoo-designs.jpg goldfish tattoo design. koi carp tattoo designs.
  • koi carp tattoo designs.



  • svr_76
    04-03 12:33 PM
    I140 Mailed Date : 08/01/2006
    I485 Mailed Date : 07/23/2006

    How is this possible?

    I was jsut curious.





    tattoo pictures on koi sleeve goldfish tattoo design. My first tattoo, hope not last). Goldfish fot my wishes
  • My first tattoo, hope not last). Goldfish fot my wishes



  • immi_seeker
    10-02 01:26 AM
    Can anyone tell me after my 6th year of H1 i have a 3 year extension of h1 visa, can i go to india and come back on that visa or do i need to have AP. I got my 140 approved and i got my 485 receipt notices.

    As long as you have a valid H/L visa stamped on your passport , you dont need an AP to re-enter. Refer to lot of forums at IV. you will get info about AP/EAD usage and linking with H1



    more...


    pictures Koi Fish Tattoo is one of the goldfish tattoo design. of tattoo art, goldfish
  • of tattoo art, goldfish



  • rk2006
    04-11 02:15 PM
    Hi,

    I have a EB3 labor and 140 approved with PD->12/2002. By 12/2002 I do have 5yrs experience but now (2007) I do have 5yrs experience and I am eligible for EB2.

    My question to the gurus is can I use my EB3 PD for EB2 with new employer and can apply for 485 which is current for 12/2002?

    Also, while during this transistion/waiting for EB2 labor and 140 with the new company what happens that my previous employer cancels my GC application? Can I still use that PD ?

    Thanks in advance!





    dresses Koi Fish Tattoo Design With goldfish tattoo design. New favorite koi tattoo design
  • New favorite koi tattoo design



  • vengaiah
    11-28 06:47 PM
    I am with company 'A' filed I485 and got EAD , while continue working with company A , can I work part time for Company B? If yes how to take paycheck from company B?

    Thanks in advance...



    more...


    makeup style tattoo and kanji goldfish tattoo design. koi-fish-tattoo-designs.jpg
  • koi-fish-tattoo-designs.jpg



  • arlysanb
    02-15 08:58 PM
    My application for an H1B change of status has been denied. I am an F-1 student from Colombia and I was offered a job from THe CDC at Atlanta. According with the USCIS report, the petition was denied because I am going to be hired for a staffing company and not directly for the CDC. It will be possible to appeal the desicion ? If yes, what will my sponsor company need to be succesful with this appealing ?





    girlfriend My first tattoo, hope not last). Goldfish fot my wishes goldfish tattoo design. Japanese goldfish tattoo
  • Japanese goldfish tattoo



  • Sakthisagar
    05-25 10:46 AM
    I have stamped from Canada 3 times before. without any issue.

    I do not know the situation today. If you have all the required documents ready

    and You attorney has sent a copy of your H1 extension to PIMS office at Kentucky

    (For all extension petition this is required) You can stamp at Canadian US consulate

    without much issues. If PIMS is not updated then you have to be ready to stay at Canada

    for 1 to 3 months. so be careful before taking decisions, especially nowadays.This is my understanding.

    Same thing at Indian consulates. I

    f the rules have changed Please enlighten me the folks who knows about it.





    hairstyles Top Side Body Tattoo Designs goldfish tattoo design. -Tattoo-Designs- goldfish
  • -Tattoo-Designs- goldfish



  • waitforgc1
    05-27 04:22 PM
    Try during nights and early mornings you should find.....





    shukla77
    05-27 04:48 PM
    Paying little extra money works. I paid 8k for two people and got the date. In Delhi and some other cities this is a big business. The person I talked to spent 2 nights and got the appointment.





    Aah_GC
    06-09 10:57 PM
    Hi Gurus -

    Am eFiling this my EAD renewal - and want to know what I should enter for -

    1. "What is Date for Application?" - is the "Received Date" in my EAD receipt?

    2. "Manner of Last Entry" : I put H1B - Speciality Occupation. Hope that is fine as I entered last year using H1B (am on H1B and there was one more H1 option there)

    3. Current Immigration Status - "I put H1B - Speciality Occupation".

    4. Eligibility Status - "I485 filed" - is that right? Am a July 07 filer.

    Sorry if these questions have been asked before - if yes, please point me to the thread and better please try to answer these ASAP.

    Thanks.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment