florida walt disney world pictures

images Walt Disney World Orlando, florida walt disney world pictures. Walt Disney World complex
  • Walt Disney World complex



  • sam_hoosier
    04-07 11:19 AM
    Just fillout a new I-9 form and give to your employer.





    wallpaper Walt Disney World complex florida walt disney world pictures. Walt Disney World Castle
  • Walt Disney World Castle



  • eb2_mumbai
    09-17 09:25 AM
    In september my dates became current and my GC and my spouse GC has been approved . However my lawyer recieved interview notices for me and my wife. What should be the next step. Ignore the notices as we recieved the Green card or do we need to attend the interview.

    My advice "do not ignore it". Best is to take an infopass and get it resolved. Else attend the interview. Take a local lawyer if you need and tell the officer that you already have a GC. It is better to personally close this issue than reklessly abandon it hoping that it will close by itself. It can create more mess than you can handle.





    florida walt disney world pictures. walt disney world orlando map
  • walt disney world orlando map



  • roseball
    08-04 04:11 PM
    Hi,

    I am in the process of moving between jobs. The old job is a teaching job in a university and the new one is a research position in a non-profit think tank. So there is no H1B quota issue for both jobs.

    The H1B for the old job won't expire unit next year. I have received the H1B for the new job. The start date for the new H1B is Sept. 1st.

    My question is: Can I start my new job before Sept. 1st? I understand that for H1B transfer, one can start the new job once the application receipt from USCIS is received. But in my case, I have already got the new H1B and the start date on that is Sept 1st.

    Thanks for your help.

    Shan

    No, you cannot work for the new employer till Sep 1st as it seems the H1 was filed with a requested start date of Sep 1st and you already got the approval notice.





    2011 Walt Disney World Castle florida walt disney world pictures. Walt Disney World resort
  • Walt Disney World resort



  • Prashanthi
    05-27 05:19 PM
    In order to do this, she will have to leave the country and apply for a H-1b consular processing. Get a new visa and come back into the county on H-1. She cannot file for a change of status to H-1 from AOS.



    more...


    florida walt disney world pictures. Walt Disney World Florida
  • Walt Disney World Florida



  • JakeJapan
    01-24 12:26 PM
    Returning to the US after living abroad for 9 years and need to know what is the best process for my wife to re-apply for green card.
    History:
    My wife and I have been married for 20 years, own a home in the US and have one child who holds a US passport. While living in the US my wife held a Green Card. However, when we moved she surrendered the card. Now we are returning to the US and she need to get the Green Card once again. Does she need to apply as if this is the first time or is there an application or process for previous residents or Green Card holders?

    Thank you for any and all help you can provide.

    cheers,
    Jake





    florida walt disney world pictures. walt disney world florida map.
  • walt disney world florida map.



  • emerald2207
    05-17 05:46 PM
    My I-94 was expired on 11/2006 and applied the EAD renewal(Ist EAD lost in Mail) through e-filing and it is approved.

    Service Center: NSC
    EAD Applied through online (E-File)
    Receipt Date: 04/28/2008
    Notice Date: 04/28/2008
    Called USCIS to Expediate the process: 04/29/2008
    Biometrics & I-765 Received through Mail: 05/05/2008
    Fingerprinting complete (Walk-In): 05/07/2008 (Actual Fingerprinting date from the notice: 05/22/2008)
    Fingerprinting Location: Alexandria, VA
    Called USCIS to Expediate the process: 05/08/2008 (No status change until 05/13/2008) [2nd time)
    Called USCIS to Check the status: 05/13/2008 (3rd time)
    Card Production Ordered: 05/13/2008.
    Approval Notice Status change online: 05/16/2008
    EAD Card Received: 05/17/2008.
    Actual Approval notice: Not yet received(May be i will receive it by next week).

    My 1 cents, please call USCIS every 2 days otherwise your case will be in the queue as "Pending and case received".

    Hope this helps...!!!!



    more...


    florida walt disney world pictures. Map Of Walt Disney World
  • Map Of Walt Disney World



  • Anders �stberg
    July 1st, 2004, 06:49 AM
    �Hola! Alcanor - Welcome!

    Nice picture, please show us more...

    Don't worry about your English, it's certainly better than my Spanish. :)

    incorrect information from Immigration Officers at TSC [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : incorrect information from Immigration Officers at TSC






    2010 walt disney world orlando map florida walt disney world pictures. Walt Disney World Orlando,
  • Walt Disney World Orlando,



  • aarzoo
    01-11 01:14 PM
    Obtaining a birth certificate record or affidavits from two people who were present at the time of birth may help

    P.S.: I am not a lawyer



    more...


    florida walt disney world pictures. Walt Disney World in
  • Walt Disney World in



  • Leo07
    10-13 05:59 PM
    Good Luck all the way.





    hair Walt Disney World resort florida walt disney world pictures. Walt Disney World Facts and
  • Walt Disney World Facts and



  • imi99999
    02-25 11:45 PM
    Dear Friends at forum:
    My husband was an Asylee (approved asylum) when he got married to me. But he got the Green card through me. I am a US citizen. Now he wants to apply for Citizenship through me.
    when we applied for his Green card he had to renew his passport of his country of citizenship. it was one of the requirements. That country of citizenship was obviously also the county of his persecution. there was absolutely no issue about it at the time of his Green card interview.
    But could it be a problem for citizenship interview?
    He never traveled to his country of citizenship nor to any other place. He has never left USA ever since he came here. Does his asylum case will again surface at the time of citizenship even when he is applying for citizenship through me?My understanding is that the asylum thing is no more the issue if he got the GC through me??

    Your advice, input and suggestions will be highly appreciated.
    Sincere replies only
    Thanks a lot in advance!



    more...


    florida walt disney world pictures. at the Walt Disney World
  • at the Walt Disney World



  • iuiukk
    10-01 04:20 PM
    I came to US on B2 10-year multiple visa, my I-94 is going to expire in a few weeks (first time extension approved ). My husband�s citizenship application has been pending for the past 10 months, it is in internal security check , so don't know how long it will take to clear.

    What are the consequences if I over stay on my B1 visa for about 150 days, during which I apply for my I-130 and then go back to my home country and go for the consulor processing. Is this can be done? I got different opinions so confused. Would it impact my consular interview?

    The hope is my husband�s citizenship would be approved before that and I might never have to leave the US.

    Thanks in advance.





    hot Walt Disney World Florida florida walt disney world pictures. at Florida#39;s Walt Disney
  • at Florida#39;s Walt Disney



  • KarachiWala
    12-12 07:19 PM
    I have my AP approved H1 valid till 2009 but stamp expired. If I marry a non us resident and bring her on H4 and Myself enter in US using AP. Does it mean that my H1 is invalidated?

    Does it mean that my wife's H4 will be invalidated also and she becomes out of status since my H1 is invalidated?

    Or I am completely wrong here?

    I can't file her 485 since my PD is not current and also I cant have h1 restamped cause it takes way long to get it stamped.

    Any Idea?



    more...


    house Walt Disney World, Florida florida walt disney world pictures. Walt Disney World, Florida
  • Walt Disney World, Florida



  • myvoice23
    06-27 10:57 AM
    Don't panic. It will be alright you can resubmit the correct fee you have 30 days to do that. Sometimes USCIS can make mistakes even you submitted correct fee.





    tattoo walt disney world florida map. florida walt disney world pictures. at the Walt Disney world
  • at the Walt Disney world



  • EndlessWait
    06-04 01:09 PM
    I guess we should ask them to remove the employer's restriction, which is the prime reason for extreme exploitation. H1b should not be restricitive. IV should also address the same. We are looking at the current problem with retrogression only, but what about future aspirants who come on H1.



    more...


    pictures Map Of Walt Disney World florida walt disney world pictures. girlfriend Walt Disney World
  • girlfriend Walt Disney World



  • chanduv23
    02-14 07:38 PM
    IV seems to have a lot of folks here on a h1b with a non profit organization. My wife is currently doing her residency in a non profit organization on a h1b so basically she is not subject to the cap.
    After she finishes, and she looks for jobs, is it possible to get a h1b transfer in a profit organization without being subject to cap? Or H1b transfer is possible only with an non profit organization.

    Any inputs will be well appreciated.





    dresses at Florida#39;s Walt Disney florida walt disney world pictures. at Walt Disney World near
  • at Walt Disney World near



  • rb_248
    12-07 07:14 AM
    Did we ever think about forming a team with other like minded people under one banner? I think we will be able to effect something if all Pro CIR people join hands together and pool our resources. Any suggestions??



    more...


    makeup Walt Disney World in florida walt disney world pictures. Walt Disney World, Florida
  • Walt Disney World, Florida



  • greenmonster
    03-26 02:37 PM
    Hello,

    I need your advice / opinion on the below scenario...

    I and my wife are both employed at the same company, currently on H1.
    I am the primary for our GC processing; my wife is dependent on me with regards to GC.
    We both got our EAD and AP. 140 approved in May 2007, 485 Filed in Aug 2007.

    I have submitted I-9 to the company in order to be on EAD status.

    I am planning to have my Wife resign from the current employer and work for a diff company/vendor by using EAD.

    Questions: 1.Does the above scenario bring up any issues with regards to our work status or any other issues with the current employer or to the GC process?

    2. Can I work on a part time project?

    Please advice





    girlfriend at the Walt Disney world florida walt disney world pictures. Walt Disney World Orlando
  • Walt Disney World Orlando



  • Satrofu
    12-11 01:19 AM
    I received a RFE asking for evidence that could prove that currently I am on a non-immigrant status. I abandoned my F-1 status after I filled my I-485, and from what I knew you were supposed to have the corresponding status before you filled the I-485 but there was no need to still have it after you got the AOS.

    My question is if there is a possibility that what the officer is asking for is evidence that proves that I HAD the F-1 status before filling the I-485 and if I abandoned it after filling it.





    hairstyles at the Walt Disney World florida walt disney world pictures. Florida The Walt Disney World
  • Florida The Walt Disney World



  • kirupa
    03-17 09:46 PM
    Hey gaurav - I double checked with a few colleagues, and this is a WPF issue. Unfortunately, there isn't a good workaround at this time. My only suggestion would be to not use those abnormally wide fonts at large text sizes :P





    knowDOL
    05-30 10:57 PM
    Please use this thread. Someone who have authorization may close this thread as this topic is already covered under this thread.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=892





    Saralayar
    03-14 07:47 PM
    My 140 (filed concurrently with 485) was approved on Aug 17th. Ever since 08/17 I have been seeing LUD's on it everyday. In fact there was a LUP on 08/19 Sunday! Any ideas what's happening? I think something is going in CIS.

    I got a LUD on my November 2005 approved I 140 on 03/13/08. My I 485 reciept date is August 7th, 2007. I got all reciepts, EAD and FP notices. I am in EB3 category. Need to know why LUD on I 140. :confused:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment